About Me

My photo
About Adult Content: "Does anyone know who at Google Blogger I can contact about the following issue? Now anytime someone visits my site, they get an adult content warning. I'm glad they get a warning, but I'm not pleased with the warning they get - a canned "Some readers of this blog have contacted Google because they believe this blog's content is objectionable." Yeah, that someone was ME, the creator of the blog. To have a message saying "readers have contacted Google because htey believe this blog's content is objectionable" is just flat out lying. And there's such an easy solution. Just change the warning to: "The creator of this blog feels that some of the material may be innappropriate for people under the age of 18." Blogger, do not stigmatize my blog with a message that lies; rather, enable me, the creator of the blog to state the case my self and show that I'm actually acting responsibly and choosing to call out the content myself. I hope you will consider making this change. I think it is a reasonable one. The Phantom" EDITED I'm all for Sweden abolishing marriage, because marriage is for Pygmis!

Friday, January 5, 2007

More from the makers of My Pop Links

Before you comment, PTFW.

dhmo.org/ About the dangers of ignorance




collegesexadvice Advice about S. E. X.

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2001apr/gee20010413005372.html

No comments: